Complaints and returns
- 1. The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
2. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer shall have the right to make a complaint based on the provisions of the Civil Code regarding warranty.
3. Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically using the form.
4. It is recommended to include in the complaint, inter alia, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the details of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer’s request due to a defect of the goods.
5. The Seller shall respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if it fails to do so within this period, it shall be considered that the Customer’s request was considered justified.
6. The Goods returned within the complaint procedure should be sent to the address indicated in § 3 of these Regulations.
- 1. A Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The running of the time limit specified in paragraph 1 shall begin with the Product delivery to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated thereby.
3. In the case of an Agreement that covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 shall run from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
4. In the case of an Agreement which consists in the regular delivery of the Products for a specified period (subscription), the date specified in paragraph 1 shall run from taking possession of the first thing.
5. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the Agreement to the Seller. To meet the time limit for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is enough for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of that period.
6. The statement may be sent by traditional mail or by email by sending the statement to the Seller’s email address or by submitting the statement on the Seller’s website – the Seller’s contact details are specified in § 3. The statement may also be submitted on the form, the specimen of which is attached as Appendix No. 1 to these Regulations and appendix to the Act of May 30, 2014 on Consumer rights, but it is not obligatory.
7. If the Consumer sends the statement by email, the Seller shall immediately send to the email address provided by the Consumer confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement.
8. Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
- In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be considered not concluded.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall immediately reimburse to the Consumer, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made thereby, including the costs of delivering the goods, except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer. other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller.
- The reimbursement shall be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution that does not involve any costs therefor.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until the Product is received back or until proof of its return is provided thereto, whichever occurs first.
- The Consumer should return the Product to the Seller’s address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which it informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The time limit shall be met if the Consumer sends the Product back within 14 days.
- The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product, including the cost of returning the Product, if, due to its nature, the Product could not be returned by regular mail.
- The Consumer shall only be responsible for reducing the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
9. If, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be returned by regular mail, information about this, as well as about the costs of returning the Product, shall be included in the Product description in the Store.
10. The Consumer shall not be entitled to withdraw from a distance agreement in relation to the Agreement:
- in which the subject-matter of the performance is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy its individual needs,
- in which the subject-matter of the performance is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery.